Sunday, July 27, 2008

CRAZZZY LIFE, and my DS

well as the title says life is crazy!
it comes at you fast and when you least expect it! i have not been on this in a while just been busy workin and playin a little to hard! i had my first full week of work and it was really nice and laid back totally my style! i enjoy it so much! I had a fun weekend playin with Hillary and having some girl time. i had not seen to much of Weston because he has been out
of town in Utah but he is back! and I'm so glad! so i went to the lake today with some friends and it was a ton of fun! i got hurt so many times! for starters they ran over my foot with the trailer i hit my jaw really hard and it went all odd and i couldn't open my mouth because my jaw was locked for like not kidding 7 hours! ya ya I'm sure people didn't mind but then then i fell of the jet ski trailer when he was pulling it out of the water and totally killed my leg then cut open my knee got jabbed in the eye 2 times!! ill stop there because
i cant think of anythingelse that happened as of now.
but i mean come on how can that much crap happen to one person in 24 hours!
At least i have my DS right! its the one thing that makes me happy!
if im bored i play it if I'm happy i play it no matter what its just so fuN!
i just happen to love my DS kinda like how i love my family, and friends and so on! but i mean i love my family more than it but i still love it a ton!!


Oh i just cant decide what one i love more...
Family or game...
Kidding

1 comment:

Mars said...

i've had days like that. I just recently got hurt a gazillion times in like one week. But you had it all in 1 day so you win. And I agree on DS love! tough choice..family or ds right? haha jk!