Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Food and Fireworks!!


This year was a little more exciting than last years fireworks! Some of our friends had VIP passes to the Tempe Town Lake firework we had never been there so we went along with them. For the first few hours we ate FamousDave's BBQ and listened the the bands they had playing it was really hot but also a ton of fun! at about 9 the fireworks started and I had never seen this good of fireworks! It started
off like the grand finale and ended totally awesome!!







My family was out of town for the holliday they decided to go camping and I had to work all weekend so I didnt get to join them. Sence I hate to be home alone at night I was house hopping all week for a place to crash! it was interesting but a ton of fun!! And I think they had alot of fun up campin.

3 comments:

Mars said...

You & your boyfriend are SO CUTE!!

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Last time I went to Tempe for fireworks was about 20 years ago, so I'm sure they're way cooler now. Kudos on not having to go camping too, I think you got the better deal, lol! ;)

Jacque Gurney said...

Who is this beautiful and amazing girl in this pink blog??? Hey, I am pretty impressed that you would take care of a family in crisis - - and make dinner for them, and love them! You are the greatest! I miss you, though, - - but as long as you are doing great things, I think I'll be OK.
Besos,
Mom