Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life changes as you get older!

So I have been working at Massage Envy now for a while and I loved working there for the first few months because I thought that if im making 15 that I was livin the "Big Life" untill my lame bills came... so I quickly picked up the the mind set like my dad that if I dont check the mail then ill never know they were there and I would not have to pay them... didnt work and I learned the hard way. I had talked to my friend a while back who was in my massage class and she asked how much I was making I told her all excited and she nicely replied oh well im making 30 an hour. So I broke the 10 commandments and immediately became envious of her. She told me she was waiting for her boy to get off his mission so they could get married so I waited and waited and finally I got her invitation so I called the chiropractic office and talked to him and within 45 seconds he was asking me if I could come in right now because he had some people that wanted massages! So it looks like I am going to be working 2 different jobs! This way I might be able to live the Big Life at least for a little

2 comments:

Heather said...

ROFL!!! Oh my heck Jones, keep the posts coming! I envy your "Big Life". Mine only involves dodging food and cleaning up poo right now, you go girl!

Poohead said...

true, but at least your not dodging the poo! now when that happend you should worry!!